David and the godfather of personal branding, Karl Speak, talk about the Power of Perception — why it matters to your personal brand, how to create positive first impressions, and ensure you’re being perceived accurately to build trust and loyalty.
- What perception is and where the phrase “Perception is Reality” comes from.
- Perception research shows that most people are worse at making positive impressions than they think.
- There is a long list of benefits when people actively manage perceptions and are perceived correctly.
- The importance of writing down three perceptions that you want to create whenever you’re meeting with someone.
- Here’s why perception matters in building a personal brand.
- Perception Management is critical.
- Karl’s research shows that individuals have a greater sense of purpose in their life when they are perceived accurately.
- The importance of authenticity and how it helps you build trust with others.
- The Perception Gap.